BREAKING: Army public relations director, Sani Usman Kukasheka retires

The Director of Army public relations, Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman has voluntary retried from active service in the military.

Usman in a statement he issued on Thursday said, he will be proceeding on a terminal leave with effect from 8 of February 2019, which will end his “fulfilling career” in the army after contributing his best to national development and service to the nation.

Part of the statement reads, “With utmost gratitude to God, I wish to inform you, the wonderful Officers, Soldiers and Civilian Staff of the Directorate of Army Public Relations, that with effect from Friday 8 February 2019, I will be proceeding on Terminal Leave, thus marking the end of my exciting and fulfilling career in the Nigerian Army. I am therefore bidding you all goodbye in my capacity as Director, Army Public Relations.

“I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you all for your friendship, love, support, loyalty and encouragement over the years that tremendously assisted me personally and in repositioning the Directorate to the enviable height it attained, thus far. I also wish to thank the Nigerian nation and the Nigerian Army for the wonderful opportunity to serve the country and humanity in various capacities for over three decades.

“I am leaving highly fulfilled after contributing my best to national development, the Nigerian Army, gaining great wealth of knowledge, experience, inestimable network of friends which I will treasure forever,” Usman stated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: President Tinubu to address Nigerians today

Grid collapse: Restoration in advance stage- TCN

Don't Link Me To Arrested Kidnappers- Chief of Gassol